Equestian thingy...

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hi, Cousins...

      For those of you with a Page handy, you'll note that there's an upcoming
      Equestrian event coming up in central Cynagua. The autocrat needs one of
      our fair company to assist her with the running of the Gate (okay, to run
      the Gate). I can't be there, as me pater is coming back from a trip and
      needs my help in resuing him from the clutches of the airport. Do we have a
      volunteer or volunteers? Remember, EQ stuff is tres cool!

      Gwyn

    • hobbit@gigo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        > Hi, Cousins...
        >
        > For those of you with a Page handy, you'll note that there's an upcoming
        > Equestrian event coming up in central Cynagua. The autocrat needs one of
        > our fair company to assist her with the running of the Gate (okay, to run
        > the Gate). I can't be there, as me pater is coming back from a trip and
        > needs my help in resuing him from the clutches of the airport. Do we have
        > volunteer or volunteers? Remember, EQ stuff is tres cool!
        >
        > Gwyn

        I would offer but I will be at the Heraldic scribal symposium in Caid that
        weekend :)

        Hugs

        Hobbit