Re: [West Constables] Warranting timeline.

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 6, 2007
      Oh goodies I love reports being thrown at me. Gives me something to throw at the kingdom meeting. Heehee haa haa;-)
      Bethia

      Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:
      It's already happened. I have your warrant, I've spoken with your
      predecessor, and subject to you being suddenly and immediately struck by
      lightning, you've got the job. Why, you want to back out? Too late now!
      :)

      That said, and since you all are listening anyway...those of you who were at
      and worked at Coronet this past weekend, I'd appreciate a short email from
      you, letting me know what you did, how you felt, etc. Sort of a mini-report
      that I can then summarize and throw at Bethia when I give her my full-on
      one.

      Gwyn

      On 5/30/07, Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov <adian@...> wrote:

      > So about how long until the switchover is official for the Silver
      > Desert Constable post?
      >
      > -Ivan

      What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia

    • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 7, 2007
        Bethia,

        I sent off the paperwork ya wanted through USPS. Hopefully it shall
        arive with tact (could never figue how to get a letter INTO some tact,
        ah well).

        Gwen,

        I have finished both my Constable belthanger and baldric. I'll have 'em
        with me at Crown. Will you need help at Crown?

        I get to spend one weekend getting my 'M' class licence and another
        hittin' folks. A Good June!

        -Ivan

        "Yes. To you Baldrick, the Renaissance was just something that happened
        to other people, wasn't it?"-blackadder
      • Glenn Gorsuch
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 7, 2007
          Actually, it would be Bethia you'd ask about helping at Crown...I am but a
          humble Principality Constable.

          Gwyn

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 7, 2007
            Fair enough....

            Bethia,

            Will you need help at Crown?

            -Ivan
            BTW Gwen, I'll have my baldric & hanger with me.

            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn Gorsuch" <ggorsuch@...>