OK Gwen now what....

  • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      So Gwen, what should I bring to Coronet other than me pretty face?

      Oh, did ya get my email? Sorry for it's rambling nature, I do that
      sometimes.

      -Pomestnik Ivan Pishal'nikov Ivanovitch Serebrnikov Vnuk Vasil'ev
      Kedrov Pravnuk Malinin Kopeinikov Pravnuk Borislavev Utinov Prapravnuk
      Zhiroslavev Ovchukhov known to family as Domazhir

      * What think you now Streltsov?
    • Glenn Gorsuch
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2007
        Yes, Ivan, I did get the other email--I just couldn't reply from work--too
        much work at work. Darn them anyway for that. My bosses KNOW they're
        cutting into my email time when I actually have to do what they're paying me
        for.

        For Ivan, and the other members of the Cynaguan Branch of the Constabulary,
        I'm going to reccommend the following. Bring yourselves. Bring your
        Personal Constabulary Kit. What's that, you say, in confusion? I'm so glad
        you asked. Basically, a small bag with most everything a Constable could
        need, should I get hit by a meteor on the way to Collegium tomorrow, or some
        such. We're going to be talking about those at Coronet (kits, not meteors,
        smart alecks). For now, if you have one, bring your baldric, tabard, or
        whatever, a writing implement, and a notepad. I shouldn't have to mention
        comfortable shoes and a hat. Sunscreen's a must also. And warm nighttime
        clothing. Plan on checking in with me when you get on site, and likely
        enough a 8:30 am meeting, held at the front Gate, on Saturday morning. It
        shouldn't take too long.

        Oh, and Ivan? To save time, I'm just going to call you "Ix". If you
        haven't read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you won't know why.

        Gwyn