Beltane

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi everyone;
      I need a co CiC for Beltane. I will not be able to make it up until
      saturday morning.
      I have a school function for my daughter in the evening and during the
      day I have JURY duty. Six weeks of it from April 26 thru May 31st.
      Grouse.
      Help please and thanks to everyone that lends any kind of gate help and
      watcher help to any and all events.

      Bethia Kingdom Constable
    • Joshua Hitchcock
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 28, 2008
        I'll take care of Ail at ducal.

        Joshua J. Hitchcock
        or
        Captain Angus T. Murphy "Constable of the Mist"
        (a.k.a. The artist formaly know as Mc Stagger)

        "You try making up a good song when you're an illiterate drunkard."

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
          Unfortunately Morgana and I won't be there. We'll be off on our honeymoon. But we'll raise a piña colada to you as we're having fun and rum in the Caribbean sun. :-)

        • Michael Elkins
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 14, 2011
            Bring back a little sand and ocean for me...lol

            Volker

            "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"