March Crown help- to Gwen

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007
      Gwen;
      I am sorry to do this too you but can you be CiC for March Crown.
      We are having family problems concerning my mom and I will not be able
      to go this weekend.
      Bethia
    • Glenn Gorsuch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007
        Bethia (and everyone else)--
        Yes, I can do it. I *do* have the Cynaguan Gate Gear...but it would be
        awfully helpful to have the West Gate sunshade, radios and table present, if
        there's any way to get them to and from the event. Should you already have
        a list of volunteers (cashbox-cleared and otherwise) for help on site, I'd
        love to have that as well.

        As to the rest of you folks reading this...heya! If you haven't yet
        volunteered to help out at Crown, we're going to need you. As you may know,
        we're going to have other groups on site all weekend long, so manning the
        Gate and keeping eyes open is going to be very important. PLEASE, if you're
        going to be available, even for a little bit or at odd times, check in with
        me. I'll be camped with House Darkclaw, and the autocrat will be able to
        find me also. If you don't know who I am, I'm a big guy, with a beard and
        glasses (small in-joke). I'll have a radio also, if you have your own.
        Assume channel 3, for now. Heck, if you know you'll be there, and about
        when, go ahead and email me---constable (at) cynagua (dot) org !

        Gwyn Chwith ap Llyr

        On 3/21/07, Susan BW <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

        > Gwen;
        > I am sorry to do this too you but can you be CiC for March Crown.
        > We are having family problems concerning my mom and I will not be able
        > to go this weekend.
        > Bethia

      • The MOMstable
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007
          I hope that the issues you are facing are solved readily and to the
          comfort and well being of all concerned. You will be missed at Crown.

          Na'arah - The MOMstable

          P.S. - Yes, I'm going. No, I don't know when or if I can volunteer.
          My soul may be my own, but my volunteer hours belong to the heralds
          right now. I'll make an attempt to help at gate at some point on
          Friday (when I finally get up there, as the drive is long) and I may
          be able to take a Saturday shift at firewalk, no guarentees.

          --- Susan BW <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

          > Gwen;
          > I am sorry to do this too you but can you be CiC for March Crown.
          > We are having family problems concerning my mom and I will not be
          > able
          > to go this weekend.
          > Bethia

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007
            It's mom. We are still working things out with her and her medical problems.
            Bethany is upset that we are not going.
            I hope to maybe camp at Mists Coronet but I wont count my chicks yet.
            Thanks for your thought we need it.
            Bethia

            --- Susan BW <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

            > Gwen;
            > I am sorry to do this too you but can you be CiC for March Crown.
            > We are having family problems concerning my mom and I will not be
            > able
            > to go this weekend.
            > Bethia

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

            In Service
            Lady Bethia