Contact information

  • Joshua Hitchcock
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Sca Name: Angus Mc Stagger
      Real Name: Joshua J. Hitchcock
      Address: 444 Wilson st Napa, CA 94559
      SCA Location: Vinhold. Senior Constable
      Phone number (707)694-7668(cell) Home (707)253-8679

      Note: I am unsure if I will be continuing my journey
      in the SCA.

      "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities
      of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the
      name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of
      darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost
      children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and
      furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
      And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

      Joshua J. Hitchcock
      or
      Angus Mc Stagger.

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com