Re: [West Constables] Contact information needed for any/all active Constables in the Principality of the Mists.

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2006
      Wulfstan Darroldson
      142 E Santa Clara st San Jose CA
      40eight-29eight-6040.
      Southern Shores

      And if you can't find anyone else, I can do it. <g>
      Wulfy

      Kenneth Flores <kflores@...> wrote:
      Greetings Everyone,

      As some of you may know, I am in search of a successor for my office of
      Principality Constable. But that isn't what this e-mail is primarily
      about.

      I have been requested by Bethia, our Kingdom Constable, to get a list of
      all active members of the Constabulary in my area. If you could please
      send me your name, contact info and the branch group you are either
      affiliated with or live in, I would appreciate it no later than
      Wednesday of this week (December 6th).

      It is very important that I get an accurate count of ACTIVE constables
      in the Mists. Active means that you must ATTEND events on a regular
      basis, this includes local, Principality, and Kingdom level events. If
      you are not that active, please still send in your contact information.
      I need to update it in my records.

      Thank You

      Francisco Acero
      Mists Constable

    • christinialynne bonilla
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2006
        Sorry was on vacation in a place without reilable internet.

        Amabel Lucilla Urbana
        Christinialynne Bonilla
        5824 Northgrove way
        Citrus heights, Ca 95610
        916 308 2527
        Golden Rivers ( It will be pirate's land some day )
        alu1987@...

        I hope this is what you were looking for.

        Daria Christinialynne

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 15, 2006
          > Golden Rivers ( It will be pirate's land some day )

          Somehow I don't thinks so *BEG*:)

          Danaë aka Hobbit
          Seneschal of Golden Rivers:)
        • christinialynne bonilla
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2006
            ahh, but its like the perfect place for it. I mean, theres gold, and theres water. :)