Re: [West Constables] October Crown

  • christinialynne bonilla
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 29, 2006
      I will be three, i dont know when, probably late, so ill do late night gate if you need me too.

      Capt. A.L.U
      Pink Fuzzy Whip

      The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
      Not this time, sorry. It's Yom Kippur this weekend, so I'm booked.

      The Momstable

      > Susan BW said:
      > > Who is going to be there to help me?
      > > Bethia

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Daria Christinialynne

    • Christophe dAvignon
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 21, 2006
        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, christinialynne bonilla
        <christiniahunter@...> wrote:

        > I will be three, i dont know when, probably late, so ill do late
        night gate if you need me too.

        > Capt. A.L.U
        > Pink Fuzzy Whip
        >
        > The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
        > Not this time, sorry. It's Yom Kippur this weekend, so I'm
        booked.

        > The Momstable

        OK, I was checking the group on the website and the way Yahoo
        abbreviates things on the main group page, the way the line breaks
        were in the "quick view", part of the above read as:

        Capt. A.L.U. Pink Fuzzy
        Whip The MOMstable

        Just thought others could use a chuckle, too, the second line being
        the amusing one.

        Have much turkey,
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 21, 2006
          Happy Turkey day to all my constables. Have a great weekend.

          And who will be at 12th Night?
          I would like a couple of people there early to hang out at the two doors that lead in from the off sides. We want all SCAers to come in thru one entrance to sign in and pay. After that they can go in and out as they like so we will be checking tickets and or tokens at these side doors. We will only need to cover them the first couple of hours until the main herd has passed thru.
          Bethia

          <christiniahunter@...> wrote:

          > I will be three, i dont know when, probably late, so ill do late
          night gate if you need me too.

          > Capt. A.L.U
          > Pink Fuzzy Whip
          >
          > The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
          > Not this time, sorry. It's Yom Kippur this weekend, so I'm
          booked.

          > The Momstable

          OK, I was checking the group on the website and the way Yahoo
          abbreviates things on the main group page, the way the line breaks
          were in the "quick view", part of the above read as:

          Capt. A.L.U. Pink Fuzzy
          Whip The MOMstable

          Just thought others could use a chuckle, too, the second line being
          the amusing one.

          Have much turkey,
          Christophe

          What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

          In Service
          Lady Bethia

        • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 22, 2006
            Greetings! I will be at Twelfth Night, and should be there early. I am currently a member of the Princess's Guard (Mists) so I will have to attend Her Highness, at least in court. I will contact my captain to see what his coverage looks like throughout the day and when I will be available to the Constabulary. What else will you need at the event in addition to gate and side door people?

            Willeam Grenetrewis

            wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com wrote: WK Constabulary
            1b.
            Boss' T Day greeting and business Posted by: "Susan Burch-Williamson" lady_bethia@... lady_bethia Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:37 pm (PST) Happy Turkey day to all my constables. Have a great weekend.

            And who will be at 12th Night?
            I would like a couple of people there early to hang out at the two doors that lead in from the off sides. We want all SCAers to come in thru one entrance to sign in and pay. After that they can go in and out as they like so we will be checking tickets and or tokens at these side doors. We will only need to cover them the first couple of hours until the main herd has passed thru.
            Bethia

            Visit Your Group
            Yahoo! News
            Movies News
            All the latest
            on films and stars

            Yahoo! TV
            Staying in tonight?
            Check Daily Picks &
            see what to watch.

            Yahoo! Avatars
            Create a Face
            Show your style in
            Messenger & more.

            Need to Reply?

            "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                Hi! This is ali the CIC for October Crown. I need volunteers for gate, firewalks and everything else constabulary. Anybody wishing to volunteer can email me at pinkrabbit876@...

                Sincerely,

                Ali
                Alianora Of Prymrose
              • KELLEY HENRY
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                  Ali
                  As far as I know I will not be there till late on friday but can do fire walk on Saturday night. also sit gate in the morning of saturday. I have meetings on Saturday from 1-?????
                  If I get there earlier I may be able to do firewalks friday night as well
                  E'tai'n

                  Kelley Henry

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                    Awesome thanks for volunteering.

                    --
                    Ali
                    Alianora Of Prymrose

                  • KELLEY HENRY
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                      Ali:

                      You might also want to post this on SCA West and some of the individual groups also. I have had people ask me about doing duties that are not constables but at cash box waranted. You may get alot more volunteers that way

                      E'tai'n

                      Kelley Henry

                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                        And don't forget the whole 2 hour promice.  2 hours on box.
                        Just throw a little reminder out there to the people who filled out the exchecher box warrent that you will need thier help.

                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                          Other good news, Cash Box warrant isn't needed any longer. Just the person taking the money from the event needs to be a warranted exchequer.
                          Catherine
                          West Exchequer

                          ________________________________
                          And don't forget the whole 2 hour promice. 2 hours on box.
                          Just throw a little reminder out there to the people who filled out the exchecher box warrent that you will need thier help.
                          Sven

                          ____________ _________ _________ __

                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                            okay that's great news.
                            All constables please note that this does not mean we can turn the box over to just anyone.  Only trained constable or highly trusted members of Society can sit the box. I would prefer some sort of an officer.  we will keep to the 2 hour at box effort but at least we have options.
                            YIS
                            Sven Gotfriedson
                            Contable of the West Kingdom

                            ________________________________

                            Message 13 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                              Yes, what he said :-)
                              Catherine

                              Message 14 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                                Sven please contact me

                                thank you!
                                 “theoretically I am sane, but what good is a theory you cannot prove”

                                Message 15 of 26 , Sep 21, 2009
                                  AWESOME!!! That was one of the changes in recent years that bugged me the most. Thankyouthankyouthankyou to whoever finally ended that further impediment to getting volunteers to help!

                                  Excuse me, I need to go do the Happy Dance while singing "Ding, dong, the witch is dead"!!!

                                  Christophe