October Crown

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 27 8:54 PM
      Who is going to be there to help me?
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 27 9:25 PM
        I'll be heading up after work Friday, probably too late to help Friday
        night, but I can lend a hand Saturday, gate and/or firewalks.

        Christophe

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 28 8:39 AM
          I won't be there until Saturday morning and I have to make a
          presentation in Court at that time.

            I will be there and can take the Friday night late shift. I will also be happy to do a fire walk or two on Saterday night
            YIS
            Sven Gatofriedson

            From: "Kenneth Flores" <kflores@...>

            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 28 11:35 AM
              > Who is going to be there to help me?
              > Bethia

              I will be on there however I am part of the autocrat team this event so I
              am not sure how much I will be able to help

              Hobbit
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 28 7:22 PM
                Thanks
                Bethia

                Susan BW said:
                > Who is going to be there to help me?
                > Bethia

                What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

                In Service
                Lady Bethia

                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 28 7:23 PM
                  OK no problem.
                  Bethia

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 28 7:23 PM
                    Thanks
                    Bethia

                    From: "Kenneth Flores" <kflores@...>

                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 28 7:24 PM
                      Good that means I know who to talk to if needed;-)
                      Thanks
                      Bethia

                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 28 9:05 PM
                        > Good that means I know who to talk to if needed;-)
                        > Thanks
                        > Bethia

                        I would be one of the ones to talk to lol our dear lady autocrat will have
                        had no sleep as she has to work tonight until 3 am so her ummm filters as
                        to what may be appropriate to say may not be in place :)lol

                        Hobbit
                      • The MOMstable
                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 29 8:40 AM
                          Not this time, sorry. It's Yom Kippur this weekend, so I'm booked.

                          The Momstable

                          > Susan BW said:
                          > > Who is going to be there to help me?
                          > > Bethia

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • christinialynne bonilla
                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 29 10:43 AM
                            I will be three, i dont know when, probably late, so ill do late night gate if you need me too.

                            Capt. A.L.U
                            Pink Fuzzy Whip

                            The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
                            Not this time, sorry. It's Yom Kippur this weekend, so I'm booked.

                            The Momstable

                            > Susan BW said:
                            > > Who is going to be there to help me?
                            > > Bethia

                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                            Daria Christinialynne

                          • Christophe dAvignon
                            Message 13 of 26 , Nov 21, 2006
                              --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, christinialynne bonilla
                              <christiniahunter@...> wrote:

                              > I will be three, i dont know when, probably late, so ill do late
                              night gate if you need me too.

                              > Capt. A.L.U
                              > Pink Fuzzy Whip
                              >
                              > The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
                              > Not this time, sorry. It's Yom Kippur this weekend, so I'm
                              booked.

                              > The Momstable

                              OK, I was checking the group on the website and the way Yahoo
                              abbreviates things on the main group page, the way the line breaks
                              were in the "quick view", part of the above read as:

                              Capt. A.L.U. Pink Fuzzy
                              Whip The MOMstable

                              Just thought others could use a chuckle, too, the second line being
                              the amusing one.

                              Have much turkey,
                              Message 14 of 26 , Nov 21, 2006
                                Happy Turkey day to all my constables. Have a great weekend.

                                And who will be at 12th Night?
                                I would like a couple of people there early to hang out at the two doors that lead in from the off sides. We want all SCAers to come in thru one entrance to sign in and pay. After that they can go in and out as they like so we will be checking tickets and or tokens at these side doors. We will only need to cover them the first couple of hours until the main herd has passed thru.

                                <christiniahunter@...> wrote:

                                > I will be three, i dont know when, probably late, so ill do late
                                night gate if you need me too.

                                > Capt. A.L.U
                                > Pink Fuzzy Whip
                                >
                                > The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
                                > Not this time, sorry. It's Yom Kippur this weekend, so I'm
                                booked.

                                > The Momstable

                                OK, I was checking the group on the website and the way Yahoo
                                abbreviates things on the main group page, the way the line breaks
                                were in the "quick view", part of the above read as:

                                Capt. A.L.U. Pink Fuzzy
                                Whip The MOMstable

                                Just thought others could use a chuckle, too, the second line being
                                the amusing one.

                                Have much turkey,
                                Christophe

                                What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

                                In Service
                                Lady Bethia

                              • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
                                Message 15 of 26 , Nov 22, 2006
                                  Greetings! I will be at Twelfth Night, and should be there early. I am currently a member of the Princess's Guard (Mists) so I will have to attend Her Highness, at least in court. I will contact my captain to see what his coverage looks like throughout the day and when I will be available to the Constabulary. What else will you need at the event in addition to gate and side door people?

                                  Willeam Grenetrewis

                                  wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com wrote: WK Constabulary
                                  1b.
                                  Boss' T Day greeting and business Posted by: "Susan Burch-Williamson" lady_bethia@... lady_bethia Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:37 pm (PST) Happy Turkey day to all my constables. Have a great weekend.

                                  And who will be at 12th Night?
                                  I would like a couple of people there early to hang out at the two doors that lead in from the off sides. We want all SCAers to come in thru one entrance to sign in and pay. After that they can go in and out as they like so we will be checking tickets and or tokens at these side doors. We will only need to cover them the first couple of hours until the main herd has passed thru.
                                  Bethia

                                  Visit Your Group
                                  Yahoo! News
                                  Movies News
                                  All the latest
                                  on films and stars

                                  Yahoo! TV
                                  Staying in tonight?
                                  Check Daily Picks &
                                  see what to watch.

                                  Yahoo! Avatars
                                  Create a Face
                                  Show your style in
                                  Messenger & more.

                                  Need to Reply?

                                  "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Sep 21 12:16 PM
                                      Hi! This is ali the CIC for October Crown. I need volunteers for gate, firewalks and everything else constabulary. Anybody wishing to volunteer can email me at pinkrabbit876@...

                                      Sincerely,

                                      Ali
                                      Alianora Of Prymrose
                                    • KELLEY HENRY
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Sep 21 1:44 PM
                                        Ali
                                        As far as I know I will not be there till late on friday but can do fire walk on Saturday night. also sit gate in the morning of saturday. I have meetings on Saturday from 1-?????
                                        If I get there earlier I may be able to do firewalks friday night as well
                                        E'tai'n

                                        Kelley Henry

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Sep 21 2:35 PM
                                          Awesome thanks for volunteering.

                                          --
                                          Ali
                                          Alianora Of Prymrose

                                        • KELLEY HENRY
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Sep 21 2:38 PM
                                            Ali:

                                            You might also want to post this on SCA West and some of the individual groups also. I have had people ask me about doing duties that are not constables but at cash box waranted. You may get alot more volunteers that way

                                            E'tai'n

                                            Kelley Henry

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Sep 21 2:57 PM
                                              And don't forget the whole 2 hour promice.  2 hours on box.
                                              Just throw a little reminder out there to the people who filled out the exchecher box warrent that you will need thier help.

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Sep 21 3:38 PM
                                                Other good news, Cash Box warrant isn't needed any longer. Just the person taking the money from the event needs to be a warranted exchequer.
                                                Catherine
                                                West Exchequer

                                                ________________________________
                                                And don't forget the whole 2 hour promice. 2 hours on box.
                                                Just throw a little reminder out there to the people who filled out the exchecher box warrent that you will need thier help.
                                                Sven

                                                ____________ _________ _________ __

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Sep 21 3:45 PM
                                                  okay that's great news.
                                                  All constables please note that this does not mean we can turn the box over to just anyone.  Only trained constable or highly trusted members of Society can sit the box. I would prefer some sort of an officer.  we will keep to the 2 hour at box effort but at least we have options.
                                                  YIS
                                                  Sven Gotfriedson
                                                  Contable of the West Kingdom

                                                  ________________________________

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Sep 21 4:34 PM
                                                    Yes, what he said :-)
                                                    Catherine

                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Sep 21 6:12 PM
                                                      Sven please contact me

                                                      thank you!
                                                       “theoretically I am sane, but what good is a theory you cannot prove”

                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Sep 21 8:45 PM
                                                        AWESOME!!! That was one of the changes in recent years that bugged me the most. Thankyouthankyouthankyou to whoever finally ended that further impediment to getting volunteers to help!

                                                        Excuse me, I need to go do the Happy Dance while singing "Ding, dong, the witch is dead"!!!

                                                        Christophe