RE: [West Constables] From the new guy.

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      Totally Unruly! If you're going to Coronet I'll have some of the
      Warrant forms for manning the Cash Box. I need to figure out where I'm
      setting up gate for that site.

      Francisco Acero
      Mists Constable

      From: Jeff Doherty <tieftrpilot@ <mailto:tieftrpilot%40yahoo.com>
      yahoo.com>
      Good morrow to you gentle folks.
      My name is Gottfried von Mainz. I am the new Deputy Constable for the
      Barony of Darkwood set to relieve Christophe when he deems I am ready. I
      still need to be warrented so I need to talk to who ever is in charge of
      that.
      I have been in the SCA for about 11 years. I have lived in Atlantia,
      Meridies, Trimaris, Atenveldt and now the West (the Army moves me around
      alot.) I look forward to working with you all in the future.

      Prost,

      Gottfried

      "The concept of god in America is very different than it is in England,
      because we see the horrendous outcome of religion as being an American
      thing, in which the name of god has been hijacked by a gang of
      psychopaths and bullies and homophobes and the name of god has been used
      for their own twisted agendas."
      -Nick Cave

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
        > Greetins anfd welcome to the west,
        > You couldn't have a better trainer than Christophe. Have fun down there

        Pardon my blushes...

        > in Darkwood, I hear they're an unrulely group(JK). YIS
        > Sven Gotfriedson
        > Constable of Cynagua

        Like you're one to talk, Sven. Darkwood unruly? Compared to Cynagua?!
        Puh-leeeeeze!!!! <chuckle>

        Christophe
      • The MOMstable
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
          Don['t worry. Jared and I will help train Gottfried. After all, look
          how well Christophe did when we were through training HIM :D

          Such nice boys...

          All kidding aside, welcome to the Constabulary and to this list. This
          is the place to air your questions and concerns, to meet other
          constables, and to get help, if you should need it, with the stuff the
          constabulary deals with.

          The Momstable

          --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:

          > > Greetins anfd welcome to the west,
          > > You couldn't have a better trainer than Christophe. Have fun down
          > there
          >
          > Pardon my blushes...
          > Christophe

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Neves, Luis
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
            Hazzah !

            Christophe found a replacement. Welcome Gottfried.

            Achmed the Wanderer
            Golden Rivers Constable