From the new guy.

  • Jeff Doherty
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      Good morrow to you gentle folks.
      My name is Gottfried von Mainz. I am the new Deputy Constable for the Barony of Darkwood set to relieve Christophe when he deems I am ready. I still need to be warrented so I need to talk to who ever is in charge of that.
      I have been in the SCA for about 11 years. I have lived in Atlantia, Meridies, Trimaris, Atenveldt and now the West (the Army moves me around alot.) I look forward to working with you all in the future.

      Prost,

      Gottfried

      "The concept of god in America is very different than it is in England, because we see the horrendous outcome of religion as being an American thing, in which the name of god has been hijacked by a gang of psychopaths and bullies and homophobes and the name of god has been used for their own twisted agendas."
      -Nick Cave

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2006
        Greetings from Kingdom Constable me Bethia;-)
        Christophe is a good constable to train with.
        Have him introduce you at coronet to me. I'll be day tripping.
        Bethia

        Jeff Doherty <tieftrpilot@...> wrote:
[...]

        What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

        In Service
        Lady Bethia