Ducal

  • wulfy95113
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2006
      I'll be CinC, but I'll need plenty of help. Please come volunteer. I'd
      like to leave later Sunday, after Gate is closed and the Auction is
      done. If one of our Seniors would like to volunteer to run the last
      portion after I have skedaddled, please see me.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007
        I'll be there first thing Friday morning, but I'm staff so can't commit to
        the constabulary. But I should be available to help out at some point.