Caer Darth Rapier Tourney

  • Christophe dAvignon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      I got a message from the autocrat of Caer Darth's Rapier Tourney this
      weekend. The person they had scheduled to run gate had a death in the
      family and can't make it. I'm booked, but I said I'd see if I could
      find anyone who could cover. Anyone not busy want to spend a pleasant
      day in Santa Cruz?

      Thanks,
      Christophe
    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006
        Christophe,

        I had planned to be there. So I can roust myself up a bit earlier and
        handle gate, I suppose :) We can always discuss it over lunch. Wed or
        Friday look good.

        Hugs,

        Na'arah

        http://mail.yahoo.com