Re: [West Constables] War Suplplies

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2006
      You can use the trailer but how are we going to get it to you and when? I will be using some of that stuff this weekend.
      Bethia

      sven_gotfriedson <Sven_gotfriedson@...> wrote:
      Hello again,
      This time I will need some thing for the gate and for the event in
      genral. Would it be possalble for someone to donate a couple bottles
      of the bottle propane tanks for the gate light? I will also need some
      Bug spray, water, suntan lotion and a munchies for the gate
      volenteers. If anyone has an extra radio that we can put your name on
      and get it back at the end of the event that would be great. a few
      flash lights for the people to use at night for checking people in at
      gate would also be great. Bethia: I will some things from the Kingdom
      trailer: gate House, White board and Markers, I also need a couple of
      Hastings locks, clip boards and SCA signs. I can pull the West
      constables trailer but I will have room to carry them up unless
      someone else who can yank it up there and back again.

      Thanks

      What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2006
        I wish I could use the trailer but I am all ready pulling one. I will be at crown this weekend so if I could get the stuff from you there then I would be able to take it with me.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
          I do not have any markers for the board. And I think I only have 1 lock. And I will let you use my 12x12 ezyup for gate.
          Bethia