Friday at Mist/Cyn

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      Hey guys!

      I can not get Friday off, I've tried, and tried. I may be able to take
      a half day, but that is yet to be seen. Is anyone planning on going up
      there during the day on Friday? I know it's kinda unlikely, but it's
      worth a shot. Anyways, drop me a line. I'm on e-mail from 9 to 5 each
      day and after about 6:30pm I can be reached via Cell phone (408 )
      891-1362. See everyone there!

      Francisco Acero
      Mists Constable