Re: [West Constables] This may be silly but?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
      From the Kingdom Constable;

      Please use from the constable site files:
      1. multiminor waiver by Katerynd date 4/12/05
      2. New waiver (that everyone but non member minors sign) by Katerynd date 4/12/05
      3. treatminor by Revchewie for the minor medical waiver
      All others are not what should be used now.
      Christophe please could you file the other waivers of various kinds listed in a file title old or something. Thanks

      In Service Bethia

      magnhus2002 <crusadertermite@...> wrote:
      This may be silly on my part but looking at the files section of
      this forum I have to wonder what are the currant required documents
      for gate to have at an event?

      1. Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. -Kingdom of the West-
      Sign in form
      2. Minors Medical Form
      3. Minors Consent to Participate and Hold Harmless Agreement
      4. Constable Sign in Sheet

      Are there other documents? And which version should be used. There
      are references to old documents and new documents of what appear to
      be the same document. This is all rather confusing. Shouldn't any
      out dated forms and or materials be deleted and or archived in
      separate area. Can someone please give a list of what documentation
      must and or should be at gate?

      Thank you for your service.

      Magnhus mac an Ghabhann

      Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval time dinner and tournament

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        I just deleted the old ones. No real need to keep them around, eh?
        Something I should've done earlier.

        Sorry for the confusion,
        Christophe

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006