Re: [West Constables] Wst kingdom Constable trailor

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 20, 2006
      I have the trailer and the 10 x 10 we have been using lately is mine.
      I have a new 12 x 12 now and you can use it.
      If you need a popup can you come to Stockton?
      Or I can try to get to you tomorrow night.
      Bethia

      lacey_family <Sven_gotfriedson@...> wrote:
      Greetings All,
      So I am opening gate a Crown and the long term out look for weather
      says rain on Fri. So i guess I am going to need the constable pop
      up/10x10 for gate. Is there anyone who know where it is that can get
      to it and get to crown by gate opening? I really don't want to be any
      wetter than I already know that I'm going to be.

      Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval time dinner and tournament

    • Sven Gotfriedson
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 21, 2006
        I'm sorry but I can't get to Stockton. all I need is a pop up so if someone can get it to the event or at least to sac on or before Thur. I could meet them some where. Please let me know
        YIS
        Lord Sven Gotfriedson
        Constable of Cynagua
        Seneschal of Vakkerfjell
        In service to each other do we set our selves free
        (First Knight)

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 21, 2006
          It will have to be me meeting you tonight or Wednesday.
          I would come up I-5. Can you meet me just off 5 in south Sac?
          It is an hour and a half trip for me after already doing 2 and a half in the car prior.
          Bethia

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 21, 2006
              Okay. this is ridiculace.
              I am going to get one for my self and use it. May I can get Cynagua to pay for it and I'll pass it on with my office.
              So don't worry about it. thank you though.

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 21, 2006
                  you will be on site on Thursday Night?

                  sven

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 21, 2006
                    It's a good investment. Southern Shores and the Principality of the Mists
                    also have one.
                    I am going to get one for my self and use it. May I can get Cynagua to
                    pay for it and I'll pass it on with my office.
                    So don't worry about it. thank you though.
                    YIS
                    Lord Sven Gotfriedson
                    Constable of Cynagua
                    Seneschal of Vakkerfjell
                    In service to each other do we set our selves free
                    (First Knight)
                    from this group, send an email to:

                  • Baccus Kaloethes
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 21, 2006
                      I'm going to fight in the Fettburg Field of Honor in Stockton Thursday evening and then drive up to Sac for the night. I'll swing by the site and drop off the pop-up. FFoH is usually over by 11 or so, so figure I'll be there by midnight. Will that do?

                      Baccus

                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 22, 2006
                            Yup, and I need to go pick one up for Darkwood this week. Apparently the
                            12x12 EZ Up brand are 90 bucks at Big 5 this week.

                            Christophe

                          • Sven_gotfriedson@comcast.net
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 22, 2006
                              Is that right? 12x12 for $90. man I have to get a hold of our exchequer then because that is a great price.

                              From: "Christophe d'Avignon" <christophe@...>

                              Dan Wagner said:
                              > It's a good investment. Southern Shores and the Principality of the
                              > Mists also have one.

                              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                              Visit your group "wkconstabulary" on the web.