Addition information

  • Sven Gotfriedson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Greetings my fellow Constables,
      I know that by this I have now made our gate jobs a little harder. I want you to all remember that this is very important. We will be only require to request these at the gate. We will not be keeping the med. authorizations on file. In addition, please do not try and field all the questions on this topic your self. Have them contact me or the seneschal of the west to clarify any information that is needed. I will answer all inquiries in a timely matter. If you have questions please feel free to write me or even call me. I am in the page but, if you have no access to the Page, 530-673-9328
      Please remember that as Constables, we are not here to just handle problems to make every effort to ensure the safety to all our friends and Family. I know that you will handle this in stride as you do every thing else.
      YIS
      Lord Sven Gotfriedson
      Constable of Cynagua
      Seneschal of Vakkerfjell
      In service to each other do we set our selves free
      (First Knight)