Re: RE: [West Constables] bring out your dead.....No wait your lost and found

    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
      How large is it? (I mean the pieces, not when assembled.) I'm going as
      well, I might be able to take it and getting it from Francisco shouldn't
      be a problem. (Oh, no! We'd *have* to get together for some Munchkin. And
      maybe another trip to Todai. [Speaking of Todai, I owe you guys dinner
      there...] What a shame. Can you smell the sincerity? <chuckle>)

      Christophe

    • ladyarabella@succeed.net
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
        Quoting Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>:

        > How large is it? (I mean the pieces, not when assembled.) I'm going as
        > well, I might be able to take it and getting it from Francisco shouldn't
        > be a problem. (Oh, no! We'd *have* to get together for some Munchkin.
        > And
        > maybe another trip to Todai. [Speaking of Todai, I owe you guys dinner
        > there...] What a shame. Can you smell the sincerity? <chuckle>)
        >
        > Christophe

        Christophe, my dear,

        You have just ruined how I think of you. :) How could you let yourself
        get sucked into the Munchkin world?? (sadly shaking head) I fear there
        is no hope left for your sanity.

        And I get to go to the war!!!!!!!!!!!! So put me down for one of those
        security shifts Na'arah; I'm thinking around 4-6 would be good for me.

        Arabella
      • The MOMstable
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
          4 to 6 am? Excellent. I have you down. Whoo Hoo!!! Who's next?

          Na'arah

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • ladyarabella@succeed.net
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
            Quoting The MOMstable <the_momstable@...>:

            > 4 to 6 am? Excellent. I have you down. Whoo Hoo!!! Who's next?
            >
            > Na'arah

            Whoopsie, my bad! I meant in the evening, I'm not a morning-type person.

            Arabella
          • The MOMstable
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
              We are doing security from 8pm Friday night to 8am Saturday morning.
              There is no 4 to 6 pm slot.

              Na'arah

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • ladyarabella@succeed.net
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                Quoting The MOMstable <the_momstable@...>:

                > We are doing security from 8pm Friday night to 8am Saturday morning.
                > There is no 4 to 6 pm slot.
                >
                > Na'arah

                Okay, then how about 10-12? Anything later than that and I'm not very
                functional.

                arabella
                Message 7 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                  > Christophe, my dear,
                  >
                  > You have just ruined how I think of you. :) How could you let yourself
                  > get sucked into the Munchkin world?? (sadly shaking head) I fear there
                  > is no hope left for your sanity.

                  "Sucked in"??? You say that as if it were a *bad* thing! I didn't get
                  *sucked* in, I dove in head first! It's a *great* game! I mean, what could
                  be more fun than facing the Wight Brothers with your Sword of Slaying
                  Everything Except Squid in one hand and your Mace of Sharpness in the
                  other, and using your Kneepads of Allure to force one of your opponents to
                  help you? It's a magical feeling. <chuckle>

                  > And I get to go to the war!!!!!!!!!!!! So put me down for one of those
                  > security shifts Na'arah; I'm thinking around 4-6 would be good for me.

                  Woo hoo!! I'll see you there!
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                      Quoting Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>:

                      > > Christophe, my dear,
                      > >
                      > > You have just ruined how I think of you. :) How could you let
                      > yourself
                      > > get sucked into the Munchkin world?? (sadly shaking head) I fear
                      > there
                      > > is no hope left for your sanity.
                      >
                      > "Sucked in"??? You say that as if it were a *bad* thing! I didn't get
                      > *sucked* in, I dove in head first! It's a *great* game! I mean, what
                      > could
                      > be more fun than facing the Wight Brothers with your Sword of Slaying
                      > Everything Except Squid in one hand and your Mace of Sharpness in the
                      > other, and using your Kneepads of Allure to force one of your opponents
                      > help you? It's a magical feeling. <chuckle>
                      > Christophe

                      Gwyn has been trying for years now to get me to play that game. I'm crazy,
                      but not *that* crazy. I'll just watch and be amused.

                      Arabella
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                        > Gwyn has been trying for years now to get me to play that game. I'm
                        > crazy, but not *that* crazy. I'll just watch and be amused.
                        >
                        > Arabella

                        And why, pray tell, are you so irrationally prejudiced that you refuse to
                        allow yourself to enjoy the incredible fun that is Munchkin?

                        Christophe
                        (Not that *I* have any personal opinions on the matter, of course. No! Why
                        do you ask? <chuckle>)