bring out your dead.....No wait your lost and found

  • atensheriff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
      Hey Moms!

      May I suggest you drop it at security point when you arrive and she
      can get it whenever.

      BTW I have had as many as 14 chairs at one time in the kingdom L&F.

      yehudah

      In a message dated 1/26/2006 5:07:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
      lady_bethia@... writes:
      Momstable you're going to Estrella aren't you?!
      Can you get the sunshade and take it?
      I can give you the Lady's name and tell her she can get it at gate from
      you. PLEASE
      with Russian food sprinkled everywhere - on the table of course.

    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
        14, I have 14...do I hear 15? 14 going once, going twice?

        http://mail.yahoo.com