RE: [West Constables] bring out your dead.....No wait your lost and found

    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
      Hahahahaha.... You better have a lot of room, because I've got a ton of
      stuff!

      Francisco

      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
        Me too. Jared will be so pleased to get all of that off our porch.

        Na'arah

        http://mail.yahoo.com

          If you have any lost and found items please bring them
          to March crown and give them to me.

          Francisco don't sing your song to me when you see me.

          Joshua J. Hitchcock
          or
          Angus Mc Stagger

          Remember you can't spell pirate without irate!

          Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
          I gladly feast on those who would subdue me

          Remember kids: When you grow up don't hate anyone
          different from you at all, except for furries.

          Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism Medieval time dinner and tournament

          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
            Due to the fact that I have to buy a new vehicle and pavilion canvas
            within the next month or so, I will not be going to the war... Plus I
            have two events to run in the next month and a half.... Stop me before
            I volunteer again!

            Francisco

            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
              At 9:19 AM -0800 1/26/06, Susan Burch-Williamson wrote:
              >Francisco are you going to Estrella?
              > The sunshade that McStagger gave you belongs to a lady that would
              >like some time before the next millenum to get it back;-p
              > Bethia

              Is that a lady in Atenveldt?

              If the sunshade makes it to Estrella, I'm pretty sure Yehudah doesn't
              want it to end up in the Aten lost and found...

              Or maybe he does. I dunno. I'm very confused today.

              Iain
              --
              Spam Delenda Est
            • ladyarabella@succeed.net
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                Quoting Kenneth Flores <kflores@...>:

                > Hahahahaha.... You better have a lot of room, because I've got a ton of
                > stuff!
                >
                > Francisco

                I dare anybody to beat my record of 17, yes that's 17, chairs. :)

                Arabella

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                    I may be able to drop it off at Rabbits Foot, but I can't make the
                    actual scriptorium.

                    Francisco

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                        If you can get it to Jared, he goes to the Scriptorium.

                        Na'arah

                        --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

                        > That would be great.
                        > Bethia
                        >
                        > Kenneth Flores <kflores@...> wrote:
                        > I may be able to drop it off at Rabbits Foot, but I can't make the
                        > actual scriptorium.
                        >
                        > Francisco

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • The MOMstable
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                          Iain - confused? Why should today be different than any other day!

                          The Momstable
                          <VEG>

                          I dunno. I'm very confused today.

                          > Iain
                          > --
                          > Spam Delenda Est

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • John Groseclose
                          Message 12 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                            At 3:14 PM -0800 1/26/06, The MOMstable wrote:
                            >Iain - confused? Why should today be different than any other day!
                            >
                            >The Momstable

                            Is it Passover again already?

                            Iain
                            --
                            Spam Delenda Est
                          • The MOMstable
                            Message 13 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                              Almost to the part about being lost in the (Aten) dessert for 40
                              hours...or something like that.

                              Na'arah
                              Jewish Mother-at-Large

                              --- John Groseclose <iain@...> wrote:

                              > At 3:14 PM -0800 1/26/06, The MOMstable wrote:
                              > >Iain - confused? Why should today be different than any other day!
                              > >
                              > >The Momstable
                              >
                              > Is it Passover again already?
                              >
                              > Iain
                              > --
                              > Spam Delenda Est

                              http://mail.yahoo.com
                            • John Groseclose
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                                At 3:32 PM -0800 1/26/06, The MOMstable wrote:
                                >Almost to the part about being lost in the (Aten) dessert for 40
                                >hours...or something like that.
                                >
                                >Na'arah
                                >Jewish Mother-at-Large

                                If you don't think it's possible to be lost in an Aten dessert for 40
                                hours, you need to see Yehudah in a sugar coma after one of my lady's
                                cheesecakes or baklava.

                                Iain
                                --
                                Spam Delenda Est
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                                  Momstable you're going to Estrella aren't you?!
                                  Can you get the sunshade and take it?
                                  I can give you the Lady's name and tell her she can get it at gate from you. PLEASE
                                  with Russian food sprinkled everywhere - on the table of course.
                                  Bethia

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                                    How large is it? (I mean the pieces, not when assembled.) I'm going as
                                    well, I might be able to take it and getting it from Francisco shouldn't
                                    be a problem. (Oh, no! We'd *have* to get together for some Munchkin. And
                                    maybe another trip to Todai. [Speaking of Todai, I owe you guys dinner
                                    there...] What a shame. Can you smell the sincerity? <chuckle>)

                                    Christophe

                                  • ladyarabella@succeed.net
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                                      Quoting Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>:

                                      > How large is it? (I mean the pieces, not when assembled.) I'm going as
                                      > well, I might be able to take it and getting it from Francisco shouldn't
                                      > be a problem. (Oh, no! We'd *have* to get together for some Munchkin.
                                      > And
                                      > maybe another trip to Todai. [Speaking of Todai, I owe you guys dinner
                                      > there...] What a shame. Can you smell the sincerity? <chuckle>)
                                      >
                                      > Christophe

                                      Christophe, my dear,

                                      You have just ruined how I think of you. :) How could you let yourself
                                      get sucked into the Munchkin world?? (sadly shaking head) I fear there
                                      is no hope left for your sanity.

                                      And I get to go to the war!!!!!!!!!!!! So put me down for one of those
                                      security shifts Na'arah; I'm thinking around 4-6 would be good for me.

                                      Arabella
                                    • The MOMstable
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                                        4 to 6 am? Excellent. I have you down. Whoo Hoo!!! Who's next?

                                        Na'arah

                                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                                      • ladyarabella@succeed.net
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                                          Quoting The MOMstable <the_momstable@...>:

                                          > 4 to 6 am? Excellent. I have you down. Whoo Hoo!!! Who's next?
                                          >
                                          > Na'arah

                                          Whoopsie, my bad! I meant in the evening, I'm not a morning-type person.

                                          Arabella
                                        • The MOMstable
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Jan 26, 2006
                                            We are doing security from 8pm Friday night to 8am Saturday morning.
                                            There is no 4 to 6 pm slot.

                                            Na'arah

                                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                                          • ladyarabella@succeed.net
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                                              Quoting The MOMstable <the_momstable@...>:

                                              > We are doing security from 8pm Friday night to 8am Saturday morning.
                                              > There is no 4 to 6 pm slot.
                                              >
                                              > Na'arah

                                              Okay, then how about 10-12? Anything later than that and I'm not very
                                              functional.

                                              arabella
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                                                > Christophe, my dear,
                                                >
                                                > You have just ruined how I think of you. :) How could you let yourself
                                                > get sucked into the Munchkin world?? (sadly shaking head) I fear there
                                                > is no hope left for your sanity.

                                                "Sucked in"??? You say that as if it were a *bad* thing! I didn't get
                                                *sucked* in, I dove in head first! It's a *great* game! I mean, what could
                                                be more fun than facing the Wight Brothers with your Sword of Slaying
                                                Everything Except Squid in one hand and your Mace of Sharpness in the
                                                other, and using your Kneepads of Allure to force one of your opponents to
                                                help you? It's a magical feeling. <chuckle>

                                                > And I get to go to the war!!!!!!!!!!!! So put me down for one of those
                                                > security shifts Na'arah; I'm thinking around 4-6 would be good for me.

                                                Woo hoo!! I'll see you there!
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006

                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                                                    Quoting Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>:

                                                    > > Christophe, my dear,
                                                    > >
                                                    > > You have just ruined how I think of you. :) How could you let
                                                    > yourself
                                                    > > get sucked into the Munchkin world?? (sadly shaking head) I fear
                                                    > there
                                                    > > is no hope left for your sanity.
                                                    >
                                                    > "Sucked in"??? You say that as if it were a *bad* thing! I didn't get
                                                    > *sucked* in, I dove in head first! It's a *great* game! I mean, what
                                                    > could
                                                    > be more fun than facing the Wight Brothers with your Sword of Slaying
                                                    > Everything Except Squid in one hand and your Mace of Sharpness in the
                                                    > other, and using your Kneepads of Allure to force one of your opponents
                                                    > help you? It's a magical feeling. <chuckle>
                                                    > Christophe

                                                    Gwyn has been trying for years now to get me to play that game. I'm crazy,
                                                    but not *that* crazy. I'll just watch and be amused.

                                                    Arabella
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Jan 27, 2006
                                                      > Gwyn has been trying for years now to get me to play that game. I'm
                                                      > crazy, but not *that* crazy. I'll just watch and be amused.
                                                      >
                                                      > Arabella

                                                      And why, pray tell, are you so irrationally prejudiced that you refuse to
                                                      allow yourself to enjoy the incredible fun that is Munchkin?

                                                      Christophe
                                                      (Not that *I* have any personal opinions on the matter, of course. No! Why
                                                      do you ask? <chuckle>)