March Crown

  • Susan BW
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hi everyone;

      I need one of my Senior Constables to be in charge of March Crown for
      me. I have a mundane responsiblity that has come up that I can't get
      out of. Please volunteer please.

      Thanks Bethia K.C.
    • Malik
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 19, 2008
        Greetings one and all. March Crown is rapidly approaching and I am
        looking for volunteers who can work gate and warranted constables to
        sit the cash box. Please contact me off list or find me at Crown.
        Thank you
        Y.I.S.
        Mal al Haddad
        March Crown C.I.C.
      • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 24, 2008
          Just wanted to say that I'll be coming to Crown weather permiting.

          While I'll be in the lists Saturday I will be available otherwise.

          -Ivan IS
        • lamoocafe
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 11, 2013
            I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
            I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
            -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
            - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.

            Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
            Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.

            -Kalista
            West Kingdom Constable
          • Stephen Tripp
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 11, 2013
              Count me there, both for the meeting and to help at gate, etc.

              Edric

            • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                >
                > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                >
                > -Kalista
                > West Kingdom Constable

                I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
                Brian.
              • danbow5
                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                  oldwolf1@... wrote:
                  Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

                  -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                  > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                  > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                  > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                  > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                  >
                  > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                  > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                  >
                  > -Kalista
                  > West Kingdom Constable

                  I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
                  Brian.

                • Jenn
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                    Hello! Yay constable.
                    Can I get your modern name and phone number too please :)
                    Thank you,
                    Kalista
                    Jenn

                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                        Thank you!
                        :)
                        Jenn

                        Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

                        -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                        > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                        > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                        > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                        > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                        >
                        > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                        > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                        >
                        > -Kalista
                        > West Kingdom Constable

                        I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
                        Brian.

                      • Cameron (Cam)
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                          What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

                          Cam

                          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                          > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                          > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                          > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                          > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                          >
                          > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                          > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                          >
                          > -Kalista
                          > West Kingdom Constable

                        • Jenn
                          Message 12 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                            I may end up doing one on Friday Night with a repeat performance Sat morning. Any thoughts?
                            -Kalista
                            Jenn

                            What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

                            Cam

                            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                            > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                            > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                            > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                            > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                            >
                            > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                            > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                            >
                            > -Kalista
                            > West Kingdom Constable

                          • lamoocafe
                            Message 13 of 23 , Mar 14, 2013
                              Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

                              Show of hands on who is going.

                              There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

                              Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

                              Hope to see you there!
                              Kalista
                            • Neves, Luis@CDCR
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                                Hi Kalista
                                I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
                                No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

                                Achmed

                                Message 15 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                                  Hi, Kalista.
                                  I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
                                  (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
                                  duty after setup.
                                  Edric Rannulf