M-C War

  • revchewie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Ok, I've gotten a few "no-can-do"s and Wulfy has said he can cover
      Friday afternoon. I need someone who can cover gate at Mists-Cynagua
      war, a week and a half from now, on Friday from 5pm, when Wulfy has to
      leave for an appointment, until I get there which shouldn't be too
      late. It's only an hour from here, but I need to get home, grab the
      last of my stuff (don't want the cooler in the car all day wasting the
      ice) and head out of town. I can plan on being there by 8ish. So a
      three hour commitment from 5pm-8pm for Friday, April 11th.

      Any takers?

      Please?

      Pretty please? With sugar and a cherry on top?

      I'll grovel if it'll help.

      I do really great "puppy-dog eyes" if that'll get me sympathy.

      <chuckle>

      Christophe
    • wulfy95113
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
        Christophe- have you arranged seed money for this event yet? I would
        think that due to the odd dollar amounts (a NM will pay $11) we'd
        need about $100 in 1$, and the same or maybe only $50 in 5$.

        I'm doing the waivers.

        Note, only about 1 in 6 were NM at Coronet.