Fall Corenet

  • Sven Gotfriedson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
      Helza!
      Well This is your friendly Cynaguan Constable. I am Going to CiC Fall Coronet. I will be on site early but will need help at gate and for fire walks. Please see me when you get on site if you want to volunteer for the weekend. PLEASE:0) I also caught an email about a popup. I still haven't got one for cynagua and need to barrow one for Coronet. If anyone has one that we can use for the weekend Just in Case it rains I would be greatly appreciative.

    • Joshua J. Hitchcock
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2005
        I need someone to deliver a sunshade to bethia at
        coronet. I will for your gas to do this. if you can
        do it write me off the list.

        Joshua J. Hitchcock
        or
        Angus Mc Stagger

        You offend all of my super senses. Buy god I can taste the air around
        you! It's like bacon gone bad!!!
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2005
          Hello;
          Bethia does not need the sunshade the good lady that owns it does;-)
          Can some one get it from McStagger and leave it at the gate at Coronet for the good lady Brigit? If someone can do this I will e-mail the good lady and tell her it will be there.
          Bethia

          "Joshua J. Hitchcock" <mr_hitchcock@...> wrote:
          I need someone to deliver a sunshade to bethia at
          coronet. I will for your gas to do this. if you can
          do it write me off the list.

          Joshua J. Hitchcock
          or
          Angus Mc Stagger

          You offend all of my super senses. Buy god I can taste the air around
          you! It's like bacon gone bad!!!

          Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism Medieval time dinner and tournament