Cornet Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      I will not be able to make it to Coronet, Na'arah will be taking my
      place. But I hope that anyone that makes it will help her out as much
      as they can. Any questions, please e-mail me.

      Francisco
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
        Thank you Na'arah. Like I said earlier I will be there Saturday and will help.
        I will even help with cash/gate close.
        Bethia K.C.

        Kenneth Flores <kflores@...> wrote:
        I will not be able to make it to Coronet, Na'arah will be taking my
        place. But I hope that anyone that makes it will help her out as much
        as they can. Any questions, please e-mail me.

        Francisco

        Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval times Medieval time dinner and tournament