RE: [West Constables] Just wondering...

  • sarah kate
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Thank you for such a warm welcome! And thanks to your
      Momstable for sending me the link to join. I'm really
      looking forward to meeting her as well as any other
      West Constables that might be going to GWW.

      Things down here are fantastic. We are gearing up for
      our September War in Califia this weekend, Crown
      shortly after, and GWW in October. Its certainly a
      busy time for us.

      As far as Iohannes and the Outlands go, about 2 years
      ago he spoke with Jens (the Kingdom Constable at the
      time) about getting things started up. I know Jens
      offered our Constable's handbook as a referance and
      recommended that he talk to the Constables of the West
      as well as Atenveldt Sheriffs. Since then nothing has
      been heard from him. I wish I had more information
      then that.

      Thanks again for the add and the welcome! Hope
      everything is going well up in the West.

      Sarah

      --- Dan Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

      > The Constables of the West (including it's recent
      > 'children Kingdoms", of
      > course!) are known for being the best, since many
      > Kingdoms don't regularize
      > their gate/security/firewatch staff. Welcome Sarah!
      > Wulfy

      sarah
      cell:(949)981-9193
      "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
      -Rita Mae Brown

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs