Contact info

  • Lord Willeam Grenetrewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
      Greetings! I am looking for Bethia & Ivan's email addresses. Please
      contact me off list.

      Also this got me thinking (a dangerous hobby). Is there any way we
      can upload a running list of active rostered constables with contact
      info, local branch, ranking, etc? This may help future
      CinC's "locate" volunteers.

      YIS,

      Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
      Deputy Constable of Vinhold
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
        I am working on it. I have not finished my list yet.
        Bethia K.C.

        Lord Willeam Grenetrewis <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
        Greetings! I am looking for Bethia & Ivan's email addresses. Please
        contact me off list.

        Also this got me thinking (a dangerous hobby). Is there any way we
        can upload a running list of active rostered constables with contact
        info, local branch, ranking, etc? This may help future
        CinC's "locate" volunteers.

        YIS,

        Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
        Deputy Constable of Vinhold

        Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval armor Medieval art Medieval costume Medieval knights Medieval dress