Change in topic... Purg

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
      Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get a head count for Purg. Thanks

      Francisco
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
        I knew that you were going to be busy, as well as Christophe, so I was
        really wondering who else would be available to help out.

        FA

        Well, I'll be there. But I think I'll be more than a little bit busy.

        Na'arah
        Purg Co-autocrat

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
          I knew that you were going to be busy, as well as Christophe, so I was
          really wondering who else would be available to help out.

          Well, I'll be there. But I think I'll be more than a little bit busy.

          Na'arah
          Purg Co-autocrat

          --- Kenneth Flores <kflores@...> wrote:

          > Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get a head count for Purg.
          > Thanks
          >

          > Francisco

        • The MOMstable
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
              YAY! Seed money good, are you planning on being there at site opening
              then, or do I need to pick it up from you sooner.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
                  I was planning on being there before opening but anything could happen;-)
                  Bethia