Oh, bloody...

    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 22 3:23 PM
      I guess that's what I get for actually being busy today. I finally get
      back to my desk and the jackbooted thugs have gone off the deep end
      picking on the sandalled thug. <shaking my head> <sigh>

      C'mon, Francisco. Ivan is going to soldier on without me, I think you can
      handle it too. I know it'll be a burden, but you can *try* to have fun
      without me. Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm sure she'll give you
      some of that fish. :-P

      Christophe
    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 22 3:30 PM
        Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm sure she'll give
        > you
        > some of that fish. :-P
        >
        > Christophe

        Now, Christophe, stop giving away secrets. Well, since this the
        constable's list, it is all in the family, but don't give it away to
        the rest of the Knowne World. They mustn't find out what a soft touch
        I am, or I won't have any authority left.

        Na'arah
        The MOMstable
        Wielder of VOM (Voice of MOM)

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • david williamson
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 22 4:22 PM
          Not if I get there first. I like Na'arah's
          Fish Recipes. No Christophe, more for Ivan.

          :D

          We'll be thinking about you Christophe. And
          Francisco said he was only day tripping. So,

          :D

          "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

          Ivan Ivanovich

          --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 22 4:27 PM
            Yep, I should still be daytripping, but I just found out I have a rather
            large car repair coming up in the next week, so I will be discussing
            whether or not it is ok for us to drive down their with the truck being
            in the condition that it is in. The other option is that I'm going to
            just rent a car for a week and get all of this done. I love unexpected
            car repairs... Anyway I can sign over a first born in lieu of a cash
            payment?

            Francisco

            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 22 4:29 PM
              What if I just offer to hand them one when (which will be never, but
              they don't need to know that) I have one.

              Francisco

              Only if you HAVE a first born. And you can't have mine.

              Na'arah

              --- Kenneth Flores <kflores@...> wrote:

              > Yep, I should still be daytripping, but I just found out I have a
              > rather large car repair coming up in the next week, so I will be
              > discussing whether or not it is ok for us to drive down their with the

              > truck being
              > in the condition that it is in. The other option is that I'm going
              > just rent a car for a week and get all of this done. I love
              > unexpected
              > car repairs... Anyway I can sign over a first born in lieu of a cash
              > payment?
              >
              > Francisco

            • The MOMstable
              Message 6 of 30 , Jul 22 4:30 PM
                Why is this list sounding more like the west_cooks list than the
                constables list?

                Down boys. I'm sure I can manage to let both Ivan and Francisco have
                fish. Christophe, we've already discussed what I'm cooking next for
                you. As soon as I find a good price on crab.

                Now play nice.

                Na'arah
                (Constables? or Cats? ya gotta wonder. Both are soooo difficult to
                herd)

                --- david williamson <the_crazy_ivan@...> wrote:

                > Not if I get there first. I like Na'arah's
                > Fish Recipes. No Christophe, more for Ivan.
                >
                > :D
                >
                > We'll be thinking about you Christophe. And
                > Francisco said he was only day tripping. So,
                >
                > :D
                >
                > "Lytsarskaya Tchest."
                >
                > Ivan Ivanovich
                >

                > --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > I guess that's what I get for actually being busy
                > > today. I finally get
                > > back to my desk and the jackbooted thugs have gone
                > > off the deep end
                > > picking on the sandalled thug. <shaking my head>
                > > <sigh>
                > >
                > > C'mon, Francisco. Ivan is going to soldier on
                > > without me, I think you can
                > > handle it too. I know it'll be a burden, but you can
                > > *try* to have fun
                > > without me. Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm
                > > sure she'll give you
                > > some of that fish. :-P
                > >
                > > Christophe

                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • The MOMstable
                Message 7 of 30 , Jul 22 4:31 PM

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jul 23 9:35 AM
                    I'd offer up mine, anything to help keep you mobile, Francisco!
                    Unfortunately, I'm another in the "never gonna happen" column. Or maybe
                    that should be the "no way in f---ing HELL!!!" column.
                    <grin>
                    Christophe

                    The MOMstable said:
                    > Only if you HAVE a first born. And you can't have mine.
                    >
                    > Na'arah
                    >
                    > --- Kenneth Flores <kflores@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >> Yep, I should still be daytripping, but I just found out I have a
                    >> rather
                    >> large car repair coming up in the next week, so I will be discussing
                    >> whether or not it is ok for us to drive down their with the truck
                    >> being
                    >> in the condition that it is in. The other option is that I'm going to
                    >> just rent a car for a week and get all of this done. I love
                    >> unexpected
                    >> car repairs... Anyway I can sign over a first born in lieu of a cash
                    >> payment?
                    >>
                    >> Francisco
                  • david williamson
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jul 27 8:06 AM
                      Speaking of fish, and meat balls, it was
                      well worth the trip Christophe.

                      We thought about you, soldered on, and messed
                      on without you.

                      Oh well, maybe next time.

                      wrote:

                      > I guess that's what I get for actually being busy
                      > today. I finally get
                      > back to my desk and the jackbooted thugs have gone
                      > off the deep end
                      > picking on the sandalled thug. <shaking my head>
                      > <sigh>
                      >
                      > C'mon, Francisco. Ivan is going to soldier on
                      > without me, I think you can
                      > handle it too. I know it'll be a burden, but you can
                      > *try* to have fun
                      > without me. Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm
                      > sure she'll give you
                      > some of that fish. :-P
                      >
                      > Christophe

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • The MOMstable
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jul 27 9:12 AM
                        Yes, we've discovered that I have an unusual susceptability to puppy
                        dog eyes. But...on the good side... I got to feed people.

                        Na'arah

                        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs