RE: [West Constables] Who will be at A&S?

  • The MOMstable
    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005
      Pescae All'ebraica. Jewish Style Italian Sweet & Sour fish. This one
      I can do hot on site, not cold pre-done.

      I love new recipes.

      Yes, you may forage. You're almost as much fun to feed as Christophe,
      way more fun to feed than Jared, and I can talk "food" with you.

      Na'arah

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005
        I guess that's what I get for actually being busy today. I finally get
        back to my desk and the jackbooted thugs have gone off the deep end
        picking on the sandalled thug. <shaking my head> <sigh>

        C'mon, Francisco. Ivan is going to soldier on without me, I think you can
        handle it too. I know it'll be a burden, but you can *try* to have fun
        without me. Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm sure she'll give you
        some of that fish. :-P

        Christophe
      • The MOMstable
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005
          Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm sure she'll give
          > you
          > some of that fish. :-P
          >
          > Christophe

          Now, Christophe, stop giving away secrets. Well, since this the
          constable's list, it is all in the family, but don't give it away to
          the rest of the Knowne World. They mustn't find out what a soft touch
          I am, or I won't have any authority left.

          Na'arah
          The MOMstable
          Wielder of VOM (Voice of MOM)

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • david williamson
          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005
            Not if I get there first. I like Na'arah's
            Fish Recipes. No Christophe, more for Ivan.

            :D

            We'll be thinking about you Christophe. And
            Francisco said he was only day tripping. So,

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005
              Yep, I should still be daytripping, but I just found out I have a rather
              large car repair coming up in the next week, so I will be discussing
              whether or not it is ok for us to drive down their with the truck being
              in the condition that it is in. The other option is that I'm going to
              just rent a car for a week and get all of this done. I love unexpected
              car repairs... Anyway I can sign over a first born in lieu of a cash
              payment?

              Francisco

              Message 6 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005
                What if I just offer to hand them one when (which will be never, but
                they don't need to know that) I have one.

                Francisco

                Only if you HAVE a first born. And you can't have mine.

              • The MOMstable
                Message 7 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005
                  Why is this list sounding more like the west_cooks list than the
                  constables list?

                  Down boys. I'm sure I can manage to let both Ivan and Francisco have
                  fish. Christophe, we've already discussed what I'm cooking next for
                  you. As soon as I find a good price on crab.

                  Now play nice.

                  Na'arah
                  (Constables? or Cats? ya gotta wonder. Both are soooo difficult to
                  herd)

                  --- david williamson <the_crazy_ivan@...> wrote:

                  > Not if I get there first. I like Na'arah's
                  > Fish Recipes. No Christophe, more for Ivan.
                  >
                  > :D
                  >
                  > We'll be thinking about you Christophe. And
                  > Francisco said he was only day tripping. So,
                  >
                  > :D
                  >
                  > "Lytsarskaya Tchest."
                  >
                  > Ivan Ivanovich
                  >

                  > --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > I guess that's what I get for actually being busy
                  > > today. I finally get
                  > > back to my desk and the jackbooted thugs have gone
                  > > off the deep end
                  > > picking on the sandalled thug. <shaking my head>
                  > > <sigh>
                  > >
                  > > C'mon, Francisco. Ivan is going to soldier on
                  > > without me, I think you can
                  > > handle it too. I know it'll be a burden, but you can
                  > > *try* to have fun
                  > > without me. Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm
                  > > sure she'll give you
                  > > some of that fish. :-P
                  > >
                  > > Christophe

                  > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • The MOMstable
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jul 22, 2005

                    http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jul 23, 2005
                      I'd offer up mine, anything to help keep you mobile, Francisco!
                      Unfortunately, I'm another in the "never gonna happen" column. Or maybe
                      that should be the "no way in f---ing HELL!!!" column.
                      <grin>
                      Christophe

                      The MOMstable said:
                      > Only if you HAVE a first born. And you can't have mine.
                      >
                      > Na'arah
                      >
                      > --- Kenneth Flores <kflores@...> wrote:
                      >
                      >> Yep, I should still be daytripping, but I just found out I have a
                      >> rather
                      >> large car repair coming up in the next week, so I will be discussing
                      >> whether or not it is ok for us to drive down their with the truck
                      >> being
                      >> in the condition that it is in. The other option is that I'm going to
                      >> just rent a car for a week and get all of this done. I love
                      >> unexpected
                      >> car repairs... Anyway I can sign over a first born in lieu of a cash
                      >> payment?
                      >>
                      >> Francisco
                    • david williamson
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jul 27, 2005
                        Speaking of fish, and meat balls, it was
                        well worth the trip Christophe.

                        We thought about you, soldered on, and messed
                        on without you.

                        Oh well, maybe next time.

                        wrote:

                        > I guess that's what I get for actually being busy
                        > today. I finally get
                        > back to my desk and the jackbooted thugs have gone
                        > off the deep end
                        > picking on the sandalled thug. <shaking my head>
                        > <sigh>
                        >
                        > C'mon, Francisco. Ivan is going to soldier on
                        > without me, I think you can
                        > handle it too. I know it'll be a burden, but you can
                        > *try* to have fun
                        > without me. Just make puppy-dog eyes at Na'arah, I'm
                        > sure she'll give you
                        > some of that fish. :-P
                        >
                        > Christophe

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • The MOMstable
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jul 27, 2005
                          Yes, we've discovered that I have an unusual susceptability to puppy
                          dog eyes. But...on the good side... I got to feed people.

                          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs