Hastings lock needed

  • lacey_family
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 9:12 PM
      Greeting unto all,
      Is there anyone that is comming to Cynaguan Ivestiture this weekend
      that has a 1066 lock or has access to one? I was suppose to get one
      From Lady Bethia at crown but spaced it :0(. Anyway If someone does
      please E-mail me off list.
      Thank you

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8 7:21 AM
        Who got my lock back from the gate? Hobbit did you get it from the rangers?
        Bethia

        lacey_family <Sven_gotfriedson@...> wrote:
        Greeting unto all,
        Is there anyone that is comming to Cynaguan Ivestiture this weekend
        that has a 1066 lock or has access to one? I was suppose to get one
        From Lady Bethia at crown but spaced it :0(. Anyway If someone does
        please E-mail me off list.
        Thank you

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8 8:10 AM
          > Who got my lock back from the gate? Hobbit did you get it from the
          > rangers?
          > Bethia

          Nope it was already gone when we left I had assumed you had gotten it.

          Hobbit who should have known better than to assume
        • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8 9:45 AM
            Greetings! I picked it up on my way out. My apologies for not posting earlier, Mundane life is still quite hectic. I emailed Sven late last night, I will not be able to attend Cynagua Investiture, but I can deliver the lock to him Friday night if need be. If not, I can arrange to get it back to you. I would assume Sven is already on site, does anyone know how to contact him at this point? If I don't hear back from him, I will assume he still needs a lock, and trek up to Woodland this evening.

            YIS,

            Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis

            Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:
            Who got my lock back from the gate? Hobbit did you get it from the rangers?
            Bethia

            lacey_family <Sven_gotfriedson@...> wrote:
            Greeting unto all,
            Is there anyone that is comming to Cynaguan Ivestiture this weekend
            that has a 1066 lock or has access to one? I was suppose to get one
            From Lady Bethia at crown but spaced it :0(. Anyway If someone does
            please E-mail me off list.
            Thank you

            "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"