8RE: [West Constables] This group

  • chewie@mbay.net
    Aug 19 3:26 PM
      I do to. My thought wasn't so much for people to get hold of constables but for
      us to stay in touch, share relevant info, etc. As I said, I don't intend to
      dissolve the list, but until more constables sign up, and especially more of the
      higher-ups (Kingdom and Principality Constables, for example) I don't foresee
      much traffic.

      Anton - I don't generally make it to Cynaguan events but House Darkclaw contains
      a large percentage of the constables in Cynagua. I believe they can be contacted
      at darkclaw@... if you'd like. Lots of great people there.

      Hope this helps,
      Christophe