      You can count me in for all kingdom and Principality of the Mist events for a while, however, until I get a new vehilcle I can not gurantee to be there to open gate for any of them.

      Francisco

      Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

      Susan Burch-Williamson wrote:Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:16:08 -0800 (PST)
      From: Susan Burch-Williamson
      Subject: Beltane and June Crown
      To: wkconstablulary@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings One and All;

      I would like some volunteers to be CiC for the following events.

      If you are relatively new to constabling and want to work these events as my second or just train please e-mail me.

      And who is going to be at March Crown to help out?

      And now the really big thing: ALL members must show membership card to get membership price at events. Any and all others must pay Non Member Sir Charge if they don't have their card.

      Thanks in service Bethia Kingdom Constable

      Stop me before I volunteer again!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT