680Re: [West Constables] Beltane and June Crown

  • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
    Mar 3, 2005
      Greetings! I have never CiC'd before, and my plate is
      incredibly full at this point. However, I might be
      able to serve as a second or Co-CiC at June Crown.

      YIS,

      Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis

      --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...>
      wrote:

      > Waves happily~~~~~~
      > Thanks do you want to take one to be the official
      > CiC?
      > In Service Bethia KC
      >
      > "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis"
      > <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
      > Greetings! I will be at March Crown, Beltane and
      > June
      > Crown, and will be able to help out at all three. I
      > should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
      > from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.
      >
      > YIS,
      >
      > Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
      > Deputy Constable of Vinhold

      =====
      "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!