679Re: [West Constables] Beltane and June Crown

    Mar 3, 2005
      Waves happily~~~~~~
      Thanks do you want to take one to be the official CiC?
      In Service Bethia KC

      "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis" <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
      Greetings! I will be at March Crown, Beltane and June
      Crown, and will be able to help out at all three. I
      should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
      from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.

      YIS,

      Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
      Deputy Constable of Vinhold

      =====
      "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT