      From: david williamson [mailto:the_crazy_ivan@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 7:01 AM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [West Constables] Invest. Help please

      What?, What?, Lady Wife and I are going to Cynaguan Investiture???

      Sigh, O.K.,

      Let's see, what's the Copper Spoon Competition?, Rumage, Rumage (Parden the
      cheap sound effects.)

      Oh, Candied Fruit. Candied Fruit???

      Oh, O.K., Got it.

      Copper Spoon, Candied Fruit, Constable at Investiture.
      Got it.

      "Lytsarskaya Tchest."

      Ivan Ivanovich

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail