468Re: [West Constables] Invest. Help please

    Jul 6, 2004
      Hi;
      I guess since I am in the area;-) I will help you out.
      Bethia

      Marc <highlander673@...> wrote:
      Hello all my wonderful friends. (wow, It sounds like I need
      something.) Well the time has come for our new royalty here in
      Cynagua to step up and we had a grand event planed to see that this
      happens. Well I am in need of a great deal of help from all my
      friends. I have been asked to be part of all the courts and even
      speak in some of them. Because of this it will make it very hard for
      me to be able to run everything without help. This is my plea, Please
      if you will be at Invest. help out at gate and other things. If
      someone would like to step forward and take over as CIC for this day
      event I would owe you a great dept of Gratitude. I have everything
      needed for the event all I need now is all the help I can get. Thank
      you for your time and please respond here with any help possible.

      Y.I.S.
      Lord Fearghus McArt
      Cynaguan Constable

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT