      From: Reverend Chewbacca [mailto:christophe@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:10 AM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [West Constables] Mists Collegium

      Anyone? Anyone?

      Just to sweeten the pot (very slightly - maybe one teaspoon of honey
      for the whole pot here)... Wulfy said he should be able to take care
      of the later part of the day. So all I'd need would be the early
      morning shift.

      C'mon! You know you want to be in Concord by about 7:30am on a
      Saturday, right? Right???

      It looks like there's going to be a lot of really great classes!

      And they're serving lunch!

      There's a feast (but I think it's sold out)!

      Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

      Christophe, on bended knee

      (Am I being pathetic enough? <grin>)