410Re: [West Constables] Beltane

  • wulfy95113
    Apr 9, 2004
      GREAT!

      It can't hurt to have both large extinguishers- since mine is an old
      fashioned "pump" kind that just uses water- and any old water is
      fine. That is IF Eirik can bring it. If not, we'll live without it.
      You might think about getting one of them for Kingdom- they are great.

      I'll make copies of waivers also.

      Hey Big Guy- it's your day, don't want you forced to work on this day
      of all days! There will be enough stess without that! <g>

      Wulfy

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "alberic_wolf"

      <wulfstand@s...>
      > wrote:
      > > I have scheduled that Friday off (4-30). Unless something weird
      > comes
      > > up, I can do this.
      > >
      > > I only have the "Megan" waivers- they are still good? I can make
      > my
      > > own copies.
      > >
      > > Eirik- can you bring my large "pump" fire extinguisher?
      > >
      > > Since the drive is pretty long, it would be real nice if someone
      > > would volunteer to be there at 11 or 11:30 and cover it until I
      get
      > > there, in case traffic delays me, and for the "earlybirds". You'd
      > > need a clipboard, a couple of waivers, and a bit of change.

      I expect to leave the site right after Court/gate
      > > closing. I hope to be able to stay for Court, but it depends on
      how
      > > late it is. I won't be staying Sat nite.
      > >
      > > Wulfy
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic