292Re: Help again.

  • Lady Kateryn de Ver
    Jan 12, 2004
      Sorry Feargus, Al and I can't attend Investiture this time. (We will
      be in Caid) I hope you get enough to cover. You might have to talk
      to your Royals about missing part of their courts - I know I had to
      do that when I CiC'd and was on court - they are usually pretty
      understanding of your priorities.

      Kate

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Marc" <highlander673@h...>
      wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I need help with invest. I am needed by the incoming royals
      > help and I will also need to be in court all that day. What i need
      > help with is gate. as we all know it needs to be open at least
      > untill the end of invest. court. I am asking for any and all help
      > anyone is willing to give.
      >
      > Thank you, YIS,
      >
      > Fearghus
      >
      > PS: If anyone feels like taking the cic duties i would be indeted
      > you. Thank you again
      >

      > PPS: sorry for the spelling, i need sleep
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic