287Fw: Twelfth Night Hotel Reservations

  • Euriol
    Dec 11, 2003
      Sorry for the cross posting, but I wanted to get this information out to as
      wide a possible audience.
      Please forward on the information to whom you think will need it.

      Euriol

      > Good Gentles,
      >
      > In order to confirm with the Hotel for Twelfth Night all the reservations
      that have been made in connection with
      > the Twelfth Night being held, I would ask that you please email me or call
      me with the names that your hotel
      > information is under. Just to explain, many reservations have not been
      made under the SCA discount, but under
      > other discounts such as offered by AAA or Entertainment cards. It would
      save a great amount of time to have
      > this information in advance, so that less time can be sent going through
      the sign-ins at Twelfth Night itself.
      > My email is euriol@... my home phone number is (408) 226-5591.
      Please pass this information on
      > to gentles that are not on this list.
      >
      > Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter,
      >
      > Euriol of Lothian
      > co-Autocrat, Twelfth Night AS 38

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic