2417Re: [West Constables] Town Faire this weekend

  • Robin Of Silverwood
    Apr 15, 2014
      I expect to be there this weekend -- I'm still sorting out timing & other obligations (for the Province) at the Fair. Put me down as "tentative" -- I'll have to get those things sorted out in order to figure out timing of when I could spell you for a bit & how long. What 'shift' length / timing did you have in mind, fi any?

      YIS,
      Robin of Silverwood
      Constable, Province of Southern Shores

      On Apr 15, 2014, at 1:52 PM, atrus_mctaggart@... wrote:

      Greetings All,

      I will be CIC for Town Faire this weekend, and I could use some help at gate. Would anyone be willing to pull a shift for me? Thank you.

      In*sanity,
      Carrek Mac Brian

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic