2395Re: Ducal Prize

  • lamoocafe
    Aug 28, 2013
      I'm So glad to hear about y'all being at Ducal. I, unfortunately, will not be able to attend. Life and work have me grounded for this weekend. Happy, since you checked in first, would you be willing to take point and be my representative on site for any constabulary questions. For those times you will need to be gone, feel free to tag another constable to be "in charge"... very true that this is not an official West Kingdom event, it is co-sponcered with KHTI, and is riding on our insurance. I have already approved the fire pit plan for a stone fire pit at Cazbah.
      I have gotten conflicting reports on if West Kingdom or KHTI runs gate. Last word is that Wolfstan runs it, and he's a long time Senior Constable so I would be happy to let him do that. It sounds like he knows what he's doing.... I have no desire to get in the way.
      Anyway, I need my constables to just keep an eye on the event, take shifts at gate and have fun for me. :) any takers on this mission?
      Kalista

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "happycullaine" <b.fanchar@...> wrote:

      > I would like to report in as I could only get this weekend off. I will be available for some things but have a wedding I will be helping with and attending on Saturday. Also I have a friend that is willing to start helping with gate! (WOOT!) I know it is not an "official" SCA event though. I would hope to see some of you in Woodland. I am sorry I couldn't get to Purg and have heard some good things already and I am sad I missed it.
      >
      > Onwards my fellows,
      >
      > Brendan "Happi" Cullaine

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic