2384kittens

    Jun 3, 2013
      Duchess Eliana & I need to find homes for two super sweet, totally hand raised
      and socialized, litter box trained, 8 -9 week old kittens. all white, one fluffy
      girl the other less so. We have three others to rescue too.

      So, we need someone to take Flossie the bossie and her brother Freddie.pics are
      available.

      contact us off list:
      wufstand@...

      san jose

      I have it on authority that when Anubis & Thoth go to weigh your heart vs a
      feather, Bast will sneak a little paw in for you.