2366Province of Southern Shores Newcomers - Backup Constable?

  • Robin Of Silverwood
    Apr 4, 2013
      Greetings all,

      The Province of Southern Shores Newcomers Event and Tourney is approaching, Saturday April 13, 2013 in Cupertino, CA.
      http://southern-shores.net/events/newcomers_2013.shtml

      I was wondering if any experienced Constables plan to be in attendance? I am currently expecting to be on-site, but I thought it might be prudent to ask if any Constables planned to attend the event to potentially be my back-up for gate waivers & site fees. My eldest brother, Raymond, passed away suddenly March 26th 2013 & we are still waiting for cremation to be completed before the family organizes the date of the funeral service. While we are trying to avoid the service being on April 13th (or 14th) as another family member has expected to be out of state on those days...and thus not be in conflict with the Newcomers event... there is a chance the service could land on that day. I am hoping there will be no conflict & I will be able to handle everything at Newcomers. It's hard enough processing my brother's passing without needing to be in two places at once.

      Thank you for your input.
      YIS,
      Lady Robin of Silverwood
      Constable, Province of Southern Shores