      From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lamoocafe
      Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:33 PM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [West Constables] March Crown

      Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

      Show of hands on who is going.

      There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

      Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

      Hope to see you there!
      Kalista