2345March Crown

  • lamoocafe
    Feb 11, 2013
      I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
      I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
      -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
      - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.

      Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
      Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.

      West Kingdom Constable
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic