2296FW: [sca-west] Volunteers needed for Gate at West/Antir War

    Jun 25, 2012
      If anyone is going to the War, I will need your help, especially to help
      manage shifts and volunteers.

      From: sca-west@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sca-west@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Kenneth Flores
      Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 11:34 AM
      To: sca-west@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sca-west] Volunteers needed for Gate at West/Antir War

      Populace of the West! My dear friends.

      Kingdom Arts & Sciences has come and gone. June Crown has been
      successful and heirs have been chosen by right of honorable combat. It
      is now time to turn our attention to the future. And toward the
      horizon, the drums of WAR can be heard!

      In 9 days time is the West/AnTir WAR!!!!! (Five exclamation points, I
      must be excited)

      And I need your help! Yes you! The Constables need your help at gate.
      This is a 24-hour gate site so if you can spare an hour here or there,
      we would be eternally grateful. Insomniacs! I have a job for you!
      Morning people! I have a job for you too! (hint: it happens right after
      the insomniac's job).

      I will accept any and all volunteers that I can get. I will find a job
      for you. And I thank you in advance for your service. If you have any
      questions you can contact me on Facebook or at constable@...
      <mailto:constable%40westkingdom.org>

      - Francisco de Salamanca <http://www.facebook.com/ken.flores.77>
      West Kingdom Constable

      P.S. Please forward this to any list you feel is appropriate.