      From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Kenneth Flores
      Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:54 PM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [West Constables] Lost Child procedures

      One of the other issues we have had recently is the ever fun game of
      telephone. "We've found them" "No we haven't" "Yes we have, oh wait,
      sorry." This led to some confusion at Purg as well as at October Crown
      when looking for two of the four lost ones. My hopes are that radios as
      well as coordination with the Heralds will sort out that confusion in
      the future.

      Also, when looking for a child or adult. Make sure to get their first
      and last name. Looking for Bob, or Steve, or Catherine... could lead to
      confusion. Mundane name as well as SCA name could help too.

      All of these suggestions are great so far, keep them coming and in a few
      days I'll start putting together a plan to put into the handbook and to
      discuss on the West List.

      Thank you all for your service,

      -Francisco

      From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com