      From: christinialynne bonilla <christiniahunter@...>
      Sender: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:28:14
      To: <wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [West Constables] Lost Child procedures

      I agree. As a new step mother, and a constable, I feel its the parents that need to be more aware. That should go without saying. But there will still be those that will put their wants before their duties. Im not saying that this will wholly be the case, but usually it is. I like the idea about the whistles but then we have the problem of not hearing them, or, like in my case, the child will just play with it constantly and then we have people reactting to that. (My little one has auditory processing disorder, so getting her to understand what "dont go over there" means is a challenge as it is.) For an older child, whistler would be a no problem, esspecialy at night. I get lost everyonce and a while sober. But something else for smaller and/ special needs kids would be good i think. IYS Capt. Amabel Star of Amaranth (the ship that was once the pink fuzzy whip)